Febreeze – keeping me in the holiday spirit!
Yes, I know…the holidays are over. My tree is back in the basement and the spot where it was looks a little sad. More than the holiday decorations, I love the holiday scents. Especially this year. Febreeze sent me some great items from their Febreze Holiday Collection that I’ve been able to review over the past few weeks. I love them so much that I am still using them! Here are the fragrances that are available:
- Apple Spice & Delight: The warming scent of fresh-baked apples coated with sweet cinnamon
- Cozy Vanilla Sugar: Sweet as notes of vanilla that comfort you like a cocoon of blankets
- Cranberries and Frost: Rich as ripe cranberries and frost on a white winter’s day
- Glistening Alpine: As soothing as a tree-lined mountainside glistening with the scent of pine
- Winter Magic & Glow: Crisp as sunshine-lit icicles in fresh, frosty air
- Holiday Bloom & Cheer: As cheerful as a chorus of holiday aromas blended with winter blossoms
I have been using the Cozy Vanilla Sugar and I love it! I have two Febreeze NOTICEables plug in oil warmer(one upstairs and one downstairs), I burn the candle in the evening, and I use the Air Effects spray as needed for a little pick me up. They make my house smell warm and cozy – just like it should in the Winter! I like how all of the different versions unify my house. I should all smell good, right?
If you need a little Winter pick me up, this is the way to go! Find one of the scents that makes you feel warm & cozy – it makes the long Winter months a little more bearable!